Monday, January 10, 2011

A full year...

A whole year without posting! Too much to do on the family front, a little one to enjoy and watch grow, sleepless nights and crazy days of playing in the mud and the sand...
A lot of crafting was done still, but no time to post!



A pile of scarves for Pocket...
Une pile d'echarpe pour Pocket



Bird hair clip, one of my favourite
Barette avec un petit oiseau, une de mes preferree



And cute linen pants for the sweet babe, finally worked out a pattern that I'm happy with and loving the trims that I found.
Et des petits pantalons mignon en lin pour le petit chou, j'ai finallement reussi a mettre au point un patron qui me plait, et j'adore les rubans (qui viennent d'Allemagne ;)) que j'ai deniches,



I want to try and get back to this space, to create some space for myself again.




Toute une annee sans ecrire! Trop a faire avec notre petite famille, un petit a regarder grandir, des nuits sans someil et des journees passees a jouer dans la boue et le sable... Beaucoup de creations quand meme mais pas de temps pour les consigner...
Je veux essayer de revenir a cet espace, pour recreer un espace pour moi.

No comments: