Thursday, July 5, 2007

goodies...

I have just send a parcel to my mum in France. It's kind of been a while that I wanted to post it, but kept adding to it...
Today it had to go as we are going to France in about 4 weeks and I would find it a bit silly that the parcel would arrive after me. I didn't want to carry everything either, as we have a stop over in Singapore, and then we have to travel from Frankfurt to Strasbourg, my home town, and I will already have plenty of presents in my bag...
I have sent her some stuff I have made myself, a brooch, and a book pocket like the one that I made in that post, and a bag.
I particularly like this bag.


It is made entirely of cotton. The strippy material comes from the red cross, and the floral white and blue material is a piece of recycled table cloth.

No comments: